Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 29

Skyping with you guys was awesome. I loved seeing you. It sounds like you have had a good time all together and for the baby blessing.

I have not received my package yet. The one we thought was mine ended up being for Elder Slabbert. Hopefully mine will come this week.

I don't really have much to say. We did manage to see Boocker the other day. Our lessons with him go so well but he still hasn't made it back to Church since that first time. I was hoping to see him baptized before I leave which is looking less and less likely. I will probably leave Queenstown in three weeks at the next transfer but anything could happen.

I also gave my first talk on Sunday. It was about missionaries and inviting members to help with the missionary work. I was worried I wouldn't talk for long enough but then they had to tell me that the time was up. Everyone said I did a good job afterward so I guess I'll believe them. Not much else to say since we just talked. Love you!



Elder Kupka