Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 39

I'm glad you enjoyed my last letter and I think this week’s letter is going to be even better. Unfortunately, I don't have the wifi password here just yet so I'll hopefully be able to send it later today. We're going to Spur and probably going to stop by the mission office and I'll be able to send it from there.

In case I don't get a chance to email today; I'm in Cape Town again, serving in Grassy Park in the Meadowridge Ward. It's the Ward next to Mowbray. My companion is Elder Freitas from Brazil. He's awesome. He's only one transfer ahead of me and we've been doing great.

I've taken lots of pictures and they'll hopefully be on Drop Box. They're mostly saying goodbye to people and from the aquarium we went to last week. I'll try and upload some now.

Love you!