Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 85


Hello,

This week was pretty solid. This last Monday we had a great lesson with Gammu and company again. We taught them about the Word of Wisdom and they committed to live it. We also had a lesson with them about the Law of Chastity and they have no problems with that as well. So they are doing super great but they are probably going to be moving out of our area this week which makes us super sad. They have been really awesome to teach.

Tuesday we had a good first lesson with some investigators named Alexi and Marlaim. They are from the DRC and don't speak English, at all. But they stay with Brother Celistian who is a returned missionary and translates everything for us. They come to church every week and have a desire to learn but the language barrier makes it difficult. We also tried to watch the Restoration dvd with them because it is in French but they didn't have a remote for the dvd player so we had to watch it in English with Brother Celelstian translating.

Princess and Enow are also both doing really well. They are still good to go to be baptized on the 15th of February. We also saw the Le Rouxs and talked about the Atonement. This week has been good but not too exciting. We did have Zone training and interviews with President on Friday. In my interview he told me that I'm going to be District leader for the rest of my mission and then he gave me a choice. He told me that I can either train again or I can get a young missionary and I chose to train. I loved training last time so I'm sure it's going to be just as great this time. Yeah, nothing really exciting happened this week other than finding out my transfer news.

Love,
Elder Kupka